Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where O where did Mackenzie go?

So some of you are probably wondering if I fell off the face of the earth...I did. And I have fallen straight into business school essays. I am working on my Round 2 applications (due early January) and have not had much time to write. However, after this brief holiday/business school hiatus, I promise to be more diligent with my posts.

Some highlights coming up: I promise pictures and tales from The Jungle Book, my trip to the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve as well as some Delhi tourism fun. In two days I am off to visit my friend Jayson in Cochin, Kerala (sunny place near where we went to the offsite), then a lovely trip to Korea to see my college roommate Michelle (hopefully North Korea will be good while I am there), and finally a relaxing vacation in Thailand for the New Year. Pictures and stories are coming right up...after my January 11th final deadline.

Write to you soon!

No comments: