Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack...


In her previous post, Mackenzie told you about her upcoming travels. What she neglected to mention is that Josh will be traveling with her. That's right - I've just flown in from the States, and I'm ready for adventure. Mackenzie and I are leaving in a few days to visit Jayson in Kerala. Then we'll be flying out to South Korea to visit Michelle; we plan to spend Christmas Day on the beautiful getaway of Jeju Island. After that we'll fly down to Thailand, where we'll take a few days in Bangkok and then spend New Year's Eve on a tropical beach in the south of the country.

We will be blogging about our travels (or rather, I will be blogging, since SOMEbody needs to post in a timely manner.) So keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like it when Josh is there, at least there is something to read as I look for ways of procrastinating.