Thursday, July 22, 2010

And so it begins....

Twas the night before India
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Except for Mackenzie, because really do I ever get anything done early?



Yes, I am finishing up packing tonight and getting ready for the big trip to India. Tomorrow Josh and I take off on a 4:45 PM flight bound for India (via Newark... hmmm... for some reason, all of my life journeys have begun in New Jersey). If you are interested in following my adventures, be sure to sign up for emails by entering your email address in the "subscribe via email" box on the top right of the screen. But remember, I make no promises to be PC.

Next year in Jeru...er India. Until then!

2 comments:

Josh said...

SO AWESOME

Mishi said...

FYI, your email subscriptions are working just fine. I got this message in my inbox, bright and early!