Thursday, October 8, 2009

How much can I cram into one morning?

Our first stop on our mansion tour is Kingscote. It's actually one of the earliest examples of Newport cottages. It makes me want a "cottage." Perhaps I can have a cottage in Newport and a family homestead at Pemberley....

Josh and I broke into this senior citizen center. It seemed only right-after all, I am an 80-year old trapped in a 23-year old's body. It belonged to the same family who owned Kingscote. The two cottages are next door to each other...how quaint. Though I don't necessarily want to live next door to my sister.

Awful Awful: Awful Big. Awful Good. It's been a long time since I had one of these delicious coffee shakes- they are as yummy as I remember. I love Newport Creamery.

Josh and I visited the first synagogue in the US. How multicultural of me!

1 comment:

callie said...

Your sister doesn't want to live next to you either....then my life would consist of mom constantly calling to check on you.